Saturday 27 August 2011

Continuing Neighbour dispute

I received another letter from my neighbour this week, this time they have decided to contest the opinion of my Party Wall Surveyor stating that in their opinion he is incorrect and his decision and that if he does not change his decision they will take legal action. I was somewhat amused and annoyed at this at the same time, amusing in that my neighbour feels she knows more about the Party Wall than a Chartered Surveyor but annoyed that they are still threatening legal action against us with no grounds.

I did note that in their last letter from their solicitor they said all communication from that point was to go via them but this letter was just from my neighbours so I suspect they are on their last attempts to block us now, knowing full well that legally they have no case.

It is amazing the lengths people will go to to get their way in something that is not their business. Suffice to say we are cracking on and ignoring them.

No comments:

Post a Comment